What is ELI5?
ELI5 is a python library that gives the flexibility to debug and visualize different Machine Learning models using a single unified API. It provides in-built support for different Machine Learning frameworks and presents a unified way to explain black-box models.
Advantages of ELI5
- It can call an already built function and give good results, which will be formatted also.
- It also provides the ability to reuse the code between machine learning frameworks.
- It can take care of lots of small differences and gotchas.
- It can be used to inspect basic parameters of models and which can be used to figure out how the models work globally.
- It can be used to check individual predictions of a single model, which further can be used to inspect the decisions made by the models.